Listen – How to Write a Podcast Description below:
How to Write a Podcast Description Introduction
Today, I talk focus on some tips so you know how to write a podcast description. I share the steps to writing a great podcast description todays on the podcast. This is with the focus on our launch of We Speak Trout. I also talk about our other steps and tasks that are do this week on the podcast.
Show Notes – How to Write a Podcast Description
01:30 – I note Go Daddy and Fly wheel. OutdoorsOnline.com/flywheel
02:30 – I noted Pete McBride who I interviewed on the Wet Fly Swing Podcast here. We dig into Martins boat.
03:20 – The 30 day podcast challenge
04:30 – The Podcast Host talk
Tasks this week for We Speak Trout:
- Record the first episode – Dave and Greg
- talk about the formatting of the podcast – Dave and Greg
- Write a Podcast Description – Dave’s Task
- Work on Artwork – Greg’s Task
- Create a Calendar of Sponsors – Dave’s Task
How to write a podcast description
- who is it for
- what will they get out of the show
- who are the hosts of the show
- what to expect –
- How long should it be – 600 characters is ok
30 Day start a podcast challenge
Click here to grab the PDF Podcast Transcript
How to Write a Podcast Description Conclusion
I share some tips today with a focus on learning how to write a podcast description. We are building up to the launch of the new We Speak Trout podcast and you’ll follow the journey to launch your own podcast.